How will the heart endure?: Elizabeth Bowen and the landscape of war
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: PR6003
- Dewey Decimal: 823/.912
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxi, 253 p. : port. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Bowen, Elizabeth,1899-1973 -- Criticism and interpretation
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Literature and the war
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Literature and the war
- Ireland in literature
- War in literature
- Ireland -- History -- Civil War, 1922-1923 -- Literature and the war
- Ireland -- In literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books