How to rebuild a cityfield guide from a work in progress.
"Editors, Anne Gisleson & Tristan Thompson; artistic director & designer, Catherine Burke"--T.p. verso.
- LCC: HV636 2005 .N4
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 147 p. :
- Edition Info: ;
- Hurricane Katrina, 2005 -- Social aspects -- Louisiana -- New Orleans
- Disaster relief -- Social aspects -- Louisiana -- New Orleans -- History -- 21st century
- Emergency management -- Louisiana -- New Orleans
- Emergency management -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books