How the World Works: A Brief Survey of International Relations (2nd Edition)
How the World Works builds on students instincts about current world events and develops them into a more systematic and enduring understanding. This brief text introduces each of the fields major theories and demonstrates how different conceptual tools are used to interpret patterns in international relations. How the World Works not only grounds students in the essentials of international relations but also helps students use them to see past the headlines.
- Physical Description: 352 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-03-05
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books