Crocheted hats are in style on everyone from sophisticated urbanites to women of a certain age. They are seen on hip skateboarders and happy babies. No wonder the hat is such a popular crochet project. Hooked Hats presents 15 easy crochet designs bursting with color, textures, and fashion style. The projects feature a variety of yarns from bright cottons to novelty yarns and offer extras like linings, edgings, and embellishments. For the many beginners, an illustrated basics section teaches the stitches. There are rare alternative instructions for lefties and a handy ruler. Hooked Hats is part of an exciting new series of crochet project books.
- Dewey Decimal: 746.4340432
- Physical Description: 96 pages
- Edition Info: Spiral-bound; 2006-05-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books