Explore historic areas and haunted buildings, and follow in the footsteps of the famous with the "London History & Mystery guide". 24 mapped walking tours through the most historical and fascinating areas of the city reveal London's history in all its gore and glory, while not missing those all-important places to stop and admire the view or have a cup of coffee. The easy-to-follow illustrated maps, clear route directions and running tour commentary make it easy to find your way to London's best known landmarks as well as the secrets only known by the locals without a guide, while the writing style is upbeat, readable and informative.
- Dewey Decimal: 914.210486
- Physical Description: 5.4"x7.6"x0.6"; 0.7 lb; 176 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-09
- Outdoors & Nature -- Hiking & Camping -- Walking
- Travel -- Europe -- France -- General
- Travel -- Europe -- Great Britain -- England -- London
- Travel -- Europe -- Great Britain -- General
- Travel -- Europe -- Italy -- General
- Travel -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books