Wanted: Keen eyesight and an attention to detail. The latest set of Hidden Pictures annual editions is here! This year's volumes include illustrations depicting interesting anniversaries and events that occur in 2011 including the 90th anniversary of the first radio broadcast of a baseball game, Davy Crockett's birthday, National Pig Day, and Teacher Appreciation Week. With more than 450 hidden objects jam-packed into each book, even expert puzzlers can enjoy hours and hours of sleuthing!
- Dewey Decimal: 793
- Physical Description: 8.0"x10.2"x0.3"; 0.3 lb; 48 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-08-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books