High-impact CVs: Make Your Resume Sensational (52 Brilliant Ideas)
"Your CV should be the single most powerful weapon in your job hunting armoury. It should hit a potential employee's desk and scream "Give me that job...!" That's the theory, anyway. I must have looked at over 25,000 CVs in my time in various HR and personnel roles. The only thing that 90% of those CVs screamed at me was "Bin me immediately!" The rest were either so dull that they sent me into an immediate coma, or so full of the almost God-like qualities of the applicant that I felt like returning them with a post-it note saying "Verily we are not worthy..." Statistics show that when an employer first picks up your CV you've got about eight seconds to make an impact. Knockout CVs helps to ensure you make that impact. Just think - if you hit the right buttons with a potential employer, you can secure that sought after job and at the same time help reduce the number of work days lost to comas annually. Good luck in your new job!" - John Middleton.
- Dewey Decimal: 158
- Physical Description: 6.7"x8.1"x0.9"; 1.2 lb; 256 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2004-12-21
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books