You never quite know how love will find you Peeing. Theres a little boy peeing on his aunts front porch and Buck Washington, Sheriff of Hope Springs, Alaska, couldnt be more shocked. That is, until the kids mother silences Buck's steadfast parental advicewith the hose. Edie Matthews instantly regrets the reckless move. On the run from her abusive husband, Edie has kidnapped her stepson, determined to protect the child from the man she is confident murdered his first wife. Avoiding Buck is best, but then the infuriating man exacts revengewith a water gun. Soon, her new neighbor isnt just asking questions, hes asking Edie on a date. Can Edie dare to love again? To trust in a man and her new identity? Or will her secrets come back to bite them both?
- Physical Description: 6.0"x9.0"x0.5"; 0.9 lb; 228 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-03-12
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books