Helping those who need it most: low-income seniors and the new Medicare law: hearing before the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, Washington, DC, July 19, 2004
"Printed for the use of the Special Committee on Aging." Shipping list no.: 2005-0086-P. Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. "Serial no. 108-40." Includes bibliographical references. Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 2/25/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:96738.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- LCC: KF26.5
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iii, 132 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Elderly poor -- Medical care -- United States
- Insurance, Pharmaceutical services -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books