Health Policymaking in the United States, Fifth Edition
This new edition further clarifies health policy formulation, implementation, and modification. The policymaking process is brought to life through excerpts from congressional testimony, news stories, executive orders, legislation, and other documents related to real-world policy issues. Students will acquire the background they need to analyze the effects of health policies and influence the policymaking process. The book also provides a framework for understanding the development of today s health reform legislation.
- Dewey Decimal: 362.10973
- Physical Description: 625 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-05-15
- Health, Mind & Body -- Personal Health -- General
- Health, Mind & Body -- General
- Law -- Family & Health Law -- Medical Law & Legislation
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Family & Health Law -- Medical Law & Legislation
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books