Not even his mother's funeral can convince self-proclaimed party boy Zach Johnson to put aside his flamboyant ways or even think about settling down. He is who he is, and no one can make him change. But when he meets Aaron Paulson, his brother's best friend, Zach has to step back and re-evaluate his perceptions of love and family. Aaron insists he's falling for Zach, but Zach is certain Aaron sees him as just another project-one more lost soul for the idealistic Aaron to save. Zach isn't broken; he doesn't need to be fixed. Aaron's insistent, though, and Zach finds himself tempted. Zach wants to believe in happily-ever-after, but can he let go of his pride long enough to see Aaron's heart?
- Physical Description: 5.9"x8.9"x0.8"; 0.9 lb; 300 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-03-21
- Gay & Lesbian -- Literature & Fiction -- Erotica
- Literature & Fiction -- Erotica
- Romance -- Contemporary
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books