Handbook of the American frontier: four centuries of Indian- White relationships
v. 1. The southeastern woodlands, v. 2. The northeastern woodlands, v. 3. The great plains. v. 4. The far west. v. 5. Chronology, bibliography, index.
- LCC: E76.2
- Dewey Decimal: 973/.03/21
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 5)
- Indians of North America -- History -- Encyclopedias
- Frontier and pioneer life -- United States -- Dictionaries
- United States -- History -- Dictionaries
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books