Handbook of psychosocial interventions with older adults: evidence-based approaches
Includes bibliographical references and index. Overview of evidence-based practice with older adults and their families / Sherry M. Cummings, Nancy P. Kropf -- Cardiac conditions / Michel D. Peck, Amy L. Ai -- Cancer treatments / Peter Maramaldi, Sheryn Dungan, Nancy Levitan Poorvu -- Arthritis pain / Eunkyung Yoon, John B. Doherty -- Diabetes treatments / Vaughn A. DeCoster -- HIV/AIDS treatments / Charles A. Emlet, R. Andrew Shippy -- Depression and anxiety / Margaret E. Adamek, Greta Yoder Slater -- Alzheimer's disease and related dementias / Sara Sanders, Carmen Morano -- Substance abuse / Sherry M. Cummings [et al.] -- Individuals with developmental disabilities and their caregivers / Philip McCallion, Tara Nickle -- Treatment at the end of life / Deborah P. Waldrop -- Familial caregivers of older adults / Kimberly McClure Cassie, Sara Sanders -- Grandparent caregivers / Stacey Kolomer -- Concluding thoughts / Nancy P. Kropf, Sherry M. Cummings.
- LCC: RA564.8
- Dewey Decimal: 362.198/97
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: p. ; cm.
- Edition Info: (supplement cover : alk. paper)
- Older people -- Medical care
- Older people -- Mental health services
- Social work with older people
- Evidence-based psychiatry
- Evidence-based social work
- Health Services for the Aged
- Chronic Disease -- psychology
- Evidence-Based Medicine -- methods
- Social Support
- Social Work -- methods
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books