Handbook of information relating to the district of Algoma in the province of Ontario letters from settlers and others, and information as to land regulations
Title from title screen. "Issued under the authority of the Government of Canada (Minister of the Interior)" Bishop,v. 1, p. 69. Scanned from a CIHM microfiche of the original publication held by Queen's University, Douglas Library, Kingston.Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,2003. 32 p. ; 21 cm.
- Dewey Decimal: 325.713132
- Language: eng
- Canadian immigration literature (English)
- Land settlement -- Ontario -- Algoma (District)
- Ontario, Northern -- Emigration and immigration
- Algoma (Ont. : District) -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books