Includes bibliographical references and index. History, general principles and procedures, and potential value of cytochemical methods in haematology -- Nucleoprotein cytochemistry and immunocytochemistry, flow cytometry, in situ hybridization techniques and applications in cytogenetics -- Other proteins, amino acids and immunocytochemical methods for antigenic proteins -- Carbohydrates -- Lipids and sudanophilia -- Iron and other inorganic elements -- Phosphatases -- Esterases -- Dehydrogenases -- Oxidases, peroxidases and catalases -- Other enzymes -- Cytochemical findings in cultured haemic cells - - Major cytochemical findings in non-neoplastic pathological haemopoiesis -- Major cytochemical findings in leukaemias, preleukaemic myelodysplasias and related states -- Major cytochemical and histochemical findings in lymphocyte subpopulations and in normal, reactive and lymphomatous lymph nodes.
- LCC: RB45
- Dewey Decimal: 616.07/561
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 673 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Blood cells -- Examination
- Blood Cells -- chemistry
- Histocytochemistry -- methods
- Cytodiagnosis -- methods
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books