H. M. Bark Endeavour: her place in Australian history: with an account of her construction, crew and equipment and a narrative of her voyage on the east coast of New Holland in the year 1770: with plans, charts and illustrations by the author
"The Miegunyah Press" Includes 15 plans of the Endeavour. Bibliography.
- Dewey Decimal: 919.40410222
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 467 p. : ill. ; 31 cm. + 15 plans in case.
- Edition Info: $150.00
- Cook, James,1728-1779 -- Travel
- Endeavour (Ship)
- Australia -- Discovery and exploration
- Cook, James,1728-1779 -- Journeys
- Cook, James,1728-1779 -- Journeys -- Pictorial works
- Endeavour (Ship) -- Pictorial works
- Australia -- Discovery and exploration -- Pictorial works
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books