H. Con. Res. 427, a resolution expressing the sense of the Congress regarding sanctions on nations undermining Atlantic marlin conservation and management measures: legislative hearing before the Subcommittee on Fisheries Conservation, Wildlife, and Oceans of the Committee on Resources, U. S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, September 26, 2002
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. Shipping list no.: 2003-0191-P. "Serial no. 107-154." Includes bibliographical references. Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/3/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:81890.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iii, 53 p. ; 24 cm.
- Marlin fisheries -- Atlantic Ocean
- Fishes -- Conservation -- Atlantic Ocean
- Fishery law and legislation -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books