Group work with children and adolescents: prevention and intervention in school and community systems
Includes bibliographical references (p. 161-176) and index. The context of practice -- The basis of group work -- Processes of practice -- Evaluation of practice -- A review of the field -- Parental divorce -- Peer relationships and social competence -- Mental health and substance abuse -- School performance.
- LCC: HV1421
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 187 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : acid-free paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books