Green jobs and their role in our economic recovery: hearing before the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections, Committee on Education and Labor, U. S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, hearing held in Washington, DC, March 31, 2009
Shipping list no.: 2009-0403-P. Includes bibliographical references. "Serial no. 111-13." Includes bibliographical references. Also available online ; current access via PURL.
- LCC: KF27
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iii, 88 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Green movement -- Economic aspects -- United States
- Green movement -- Employment -- United States
- Occupations -- Environmental aspects -- United States
- Job creation -- Environmental aspects -- United States
- Clean energy industries -- Employment -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books