Presents inventions from the twentieth-century including the microwave, cellophane, assembly lines, and more.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 68-69) and index. On the road -- At home -- Power -- Factories -- In the air -- Medicine -- Information.
- Dewey Decimal: 609/.04
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 72 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- children's books
- Science -- Technology -- General & Reference
- Science -- Technology -- History of Technology
- Teens -- Science & Technology -- General
- Inventions -- Juvenile literature
- Technology -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books