Vols. 1-2 comprise stitched quires loose in 6 numbered folders, in 2 solander boxes. In each box is a booklet containing t.p., publication and copyright data, and acknowledgements for that part. Title from boxes (v. 1-<2 >) "Library edition"--Prospectus accompanying LC set. The facsimile is a full-color facsimile made by continuous-tone offset lithography from the disbound original. The translation is taken from the Victoria history of the counties of England.  Facsimile, folios 0-188 --  Facsimile, folios 189-382 --  Translations, case I: folios 1-188 --
- LCC: DA190
- Dewey Decimal: 333.3/2/0942
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v. <1-2 > ; 44 cm.
- Great Britain. -- Public Record Office
- Domesday book -- Facsimiles
- Manuscripts, Latin (Medieval and modern) -- Facsimiles
- Normans -- England -- History -- Sources -- Facsimiles
- Land tenure -- England -- History -- Sources -- Facsimiles
- Great Britain -- History -- Norman period, 1066-1154 -- Sources -- Facsimiles
- England -- Economic conditions -- 1066-1485 -- Sources -- Facsimiles
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books