Good enough to eat: a kid's guide to food and nutrition
Describes the six categories of nutrients needed for good health, how they work in the body, and what foods provide each.
- LCC: QP141
- Dewey Decimal: 613.2
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 27 cm.
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Health -- Diet & Nutrition
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- Sports & Activities -- Cooking
- Amazon.com -- Children's Books -- Ages 4-8 -- General
- Nutrition -- Juvenile literature
- Children -- Nutrition -- Juvenile literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books