Catalog of an exhibition held at the Renwick Gallery, Washington, D.C., Sept. 6, 2002--Jan. 19, 2003. Includes bibliographical references (p. 282-285) and index. Green fields and red men / Brian W. Dippie -- George Catlin in Europe / Christopher Mulvey -- Illustrated commentary / Joan Carpenter Troccoli -- George Catlin and the Smithsonian / Therese Thau Heyman.
- LCC: ND237
- Dewey Decimal: 759.13
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 294 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 32 cm.
- Catlin, George,1796-1872 -- Exhibitions
- Renwick Gallery -- Exhibitions
- Indians in art -- Exhibitions
- West (U.S.) in art -- Exhibitions
- West (U.S.) -- In art -- Exhibitions
- Painting -- Washington (D.C.) -- Exhibitions
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books