Geology of Adrian, Marks, Sackville, Aldina and Duckworth Townships, District of Thunder Bay
This report documents the results of a detailed mapping program of a five township area in the Shebandowan greenstone belt of northwestern Ontario. The project was undertaken to improve the geological data base for mineral exploration and land use planning and to stimulate mineral exploration by describing geological environments favourable for mineralization. Work was conducted in 1992-93. The report describes the location and access to the area, its topography and physiography, previous geological work, and the present survey; general geology and Neoarchean, Paleoproterozoic, Mesoproterozoic, and Cenozoic geology; geochemistry; structural geology; and metamorphism. It also describes the history of exploration in the area and iron, gold, amethyst, and base metal mineralization, with the activities of companies in each.
Fold. maps not filmed. Includes bibliography. Microfiche.Toronto, Ont. :Micromedia Limited,1995.(Microlog : 95-01122).
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 102 p. : maps, ill.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books