Genetics, new frontiers: proceedings of the XV International Congress of Genetics
Includes bibliographical references and indexes. v. 1. Genetic organization, function, and regulation -- v. 2. Recombinant DNA technology -- v. 3. Genetics and health -- v. 4. Applied genetics.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 4 v. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (4-volume set)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books