Genes and the agents of life: the individual in the fragile sciences, biology
Includes bibliographical references (p. 269-284) and index.
- LCC: QH331
- Dewey Decimal: 570/.1
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xv, 296 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Biology -- Philosophy
- Genetics -- Philosophy
- Developmental biology -- Philosophy
- Evolution (Biology) -- Philosophy
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books