Genes and human self-knowledge: historical and philosophical reflections on modern genetics
Revisions of papers originally presented at the 1992 University of Iowa Humanities Symposium. Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: QH445.2
- Dewey Decimal: 573.2/1/01
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xx, 248 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (acid-free paper)
- Human Genome Project -- Congresses
- Human Genome Project
- Human gene mapping -- Moral and ethical aspects -- Congresses
- Human gene mapping -- Moral and ethical aspects
- Human genetics -- History -- Congresses
- Human genetics -- History
- Human genetics -- Philosophy -- Congresses
- Human genetics -- Philosophy
- Chromosome Mapping
- Genome, Human
- Ethics, Medical
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books