Gender and elections: shaping the future of American politics
"This new edition describes the role of gender in the American electoral process through the 2008 elections. Tailored for courses on women and politics, elections, and gender politics, it strikes a balance between highlighting the most important developments for women as voters and candidates in the 2008 elections and providing a deeper analysis of the ways that gender has helped shape electoral politics in the United States."--BOOK JACKET.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: HQ1236.5
- Dewey Decimal: 320.082
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xv, 296 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (hardback)
- Nonfiction -- Government -- Constitutions
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- Political Parties
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- Government
- Women -- Political activity -- United States
- Elections -- United States
- Voting -- United States
- Women political candidates -- United States
- Sex role -- Political aspects -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books