Gateway to Knowledge is a condensation of the Tripitaka and its accompanying commentaries by the Tibetan Buddhist master Jamgon Mipham Rinpoche. Consolidating the intent of Buddha Shakyamuni's teachings into a unified body of textbooks, it is the philosophical backbone of the living tradition of Tibetan Buddhism. This rich source book embodies the basics of Prajnaparamita and Madhyamika as well as the Abhidharma from both the Mahayana and Hinayana perspective. Every volume in this series includes the Tibetan text and the English translation on facing pages.
- Dewey Decimal: 181
- Physical Description: 5.8"x9.0"x0.5"; 0.7 lb; 184 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2000-08-01
- Nonfiction -- Philosophy -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Buddhism -- Tibetan
- Religion & Spirituality -- Buddhism -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books