Experience a place the way the locals do. Enjoy the best it has to offer. Frommer's. Your trip begins with us. Ways to Explore the City of Light from the top of La Tour Eiffel to the infamous catacombs. Outspoken opinions on what's worth your time and what's not.
Frommer's Paris 2006; Contents; List of Maps; Whatþs New in Paris; Chapter 1 The Best of Paris; Chapter 2 A Travelerþs Guide to Parisþs Art & Architecture; Chapter 3 Planning Your Trip to Paris; Chapter 4 Suggested Itineraries; Chapter 5 Getting to Know the City of Light; Chapter 6 Where to Stay; Chapter 7 Where to Dine; Chapter 8 Exploring Paris; Chapter 9 Strolling Around Paris; Chapter 10 Shopping; Chapter 11 Paris After Dark; Chapter 12 Side Trips from Paris; Appendix A: Paris History 101; Appendix B: Glossary of Useful Terms; Index. Electronic reproduction.Available via World Wide Web.
- LCC: DC708
- Dewey Decimal: 914.4
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 354 p.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)16.99 (NL)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books