Frommer's Driving Tours are packed with detailed, color-coded maps and stunning full-color photographs. Each guide outlines dozens of driving tour options and then helps you plan your route with exact directions, distances, and driving times. You'll see all the top sights and then have the flexibility to discover the hidden pleasures of each destination -- our suggested routes include scenic detours and stops for spectacular views, easy walks, shopping, dining, and fun breaks for travelers with children. We'll show you how to enjoy some of the world's most spectacular drives!
- Physical Description: 5.2"x8.7"x0.5"; 176 pages; 0.8 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2004-04-12
- Amazon.com -- Travel -- Guidebook Series -- Frommer's
- Amazon.com -- Travel -- Europe -- Ireland -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books