From Hegel to Madonna: towards a general economy of "commodity fetishism"
Includes bibliographical references (p. 189-211) and index.
- LCC: CB430
- Dewey Decimal: 306/.09
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 224 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Popular culture -- History -- 20th century
- Body, Human -- Social aspects -- History -- 20th century
- Body, Human (Philosophy)
- Commodity fetishism
- Consumers' preferences -- Philosophy
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books