From Hegel to Madonna towards a general economy of "commodity fetishism"
Includes bibliographical references (p. 189-211) and index. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,1999.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 224 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.) :$56.50
- Popular culture -- History -- 20th century
- Body, Human -- Social aspects -- History -- 20th century
- Body, Human (Philosophy)
- Commodity fetishism
- Consumers' preferences -- Philosophy
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books