From head to toe: the amazing human body and how it works
An introduction to the human body and how it functions, including simple experiments which demonstrate the principles presented.
- LCC: QP37
- Dewey Decimal: 612
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 32 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Children's Books -- Ages 4-8 -- General
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Anatomy & Physiology
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- How Things Work
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- General
- Children's Books -- General
- Science -- Biological Sciences -- Anatomy
- Human physiology -- Juvenile literature
- Human anatomy -- Juvenile literature
- Body, Human -- Juvenile literature
- Body, Human -- Experiments -- Juvenile literature
- Experiments -- Juvenile literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books