From genes to genomes concepts and applications of DNA technology
Includes bibliographical references (p. 339) and index. Basic Molecular Biology -- How to Clone a Gene -- Purification and Separation of Nucleic Acids -- Cutting and Joining DNA -- Vectors -- Genomic and cDNA Libraries -- Finding the Right Clone -- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) -- DNA Sequencing -- Analysis of Sequence Data -- Analysis of Genetic Variation -- Analysis of Gene Expression -- Analysis of Gene Function -- Manipulating Gene Expression -- Medical Applications, Present and Future -- Transgenics. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2004.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: QH442
- Dewey Decimal: 660.6/5
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 360 p. : ill. 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books