Framing the Falklands War: nationhood, culture, and identity
"The book is a development of the exhibition 'The Falklands factor' which took place at Manchester City Art Galleries ... 1988-89"--P. [viii] Includes bibliographical references (p. -146) and index.
- Dewey Decimal: 997/.11
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 150 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Falkland Islands War, 1982
- Falkland Islands War, 1982 -- Art and the war
- Falkland Islands War, 1982 -- Literature and the war
- Falkland Islands War, 1982 -- Motion pictures and the war
- Falkland Islands War, 1982 -- Public opinion
- War -- Press coverage -- Falkland Islands
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books