Fragmenting modernism: Ford Madox Ford, the novel, and the Great War
Includes bibliographical references (p. -233) and index.
- LCC: PR6011
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 241 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (hdc)
- Ford, Ford Madox,1873-1939 -- Criticism and interpretation
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Great Britain -- Literature and the war
- Ford, Ford Madox,1873-1939 -- Views on war
- War stories, English -- History and criticism
- Modernism (Literature) -- Great Britain
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books