Forgotten cites/sights: interpretation and the power of classical citation in renaissance English tragedy
Includes bibliographical references (p. -241) and index.
- LCC: PR658
- Dewey Decimal: 822/.05120903
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 248 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- English drama -- Early modern and Elizabethan, 1500-1600 -- History and criticism
- English drama (Tragedy) -- History and criticism
- English drama -- Classical influences
- Visual perception in literature
- Spectacular, The, in literature
- Representation (Philosophy)
- Renaissance -- England
- Classicism -- England
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books