Foreign exchange risk management: a survey of corporate practices
Includes bibliographical references (p. 172) and index. Executive summary and principal findings -- How the practice has evolved -- Definition and measurement of exposure -- Accounting and regulatory issues -- Hedging and risk management methods -- Policies, responsibility, and performance measurement -- Currency management information systems -- Glossary -- Appendix -- Index of participating companies.
- LCC: HG3853.7
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 175 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Financial Accounting Standards Board
- Foreign exchange -- Accounting
- Corporations, American -- Accounting
- Risk management
- Hedging (Finance)
- Foreign exchange futures
- Options (Finance)
- Derivative securities
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books