Love has honed in and harnesses the glow of lives for so many years. The ways it fills hearts all over the world is truly immeasurable. Spiritually uplifting promise and hope for generations to come. Giving the feeling of serenity when reciprocated and ultimately used properly with guidance and faith deems essential. Love has been the nature and the nurturing of the beast within us all. It has been able to tame and calm down some of lifes flaws plagued with hate and dissension. For Her Love expresses the meaning of sharing thoughts about joy and life, capturing the essence of emotions and feelings woven into rhymes, giving us all the reason to share moments of past and present times with that special person, and exhausting all possibilities defining the meaning of staying committed to another. Romance still exists and is alive and well. For Her Love is modern-day chivalry.
- Dewey Decimal: 811
- Physical Description: 5.5"x8.5"x0.6"; 0.2 lb; 69 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2002-12-23
- Health, Mind & Body -- Relationships -- Love & Romance
- Health, Mind & Body -- Self-Help -- Motivational
- Literature & Fiction -- Poetry
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books