First produced by Ginghamsburg United Methodist Church, this 12-session study is perfect for groups just beginning their faith walk or for anyone looking for a deeper foundation. Follow Jesus leads adults to rediscover Jesus, grow in the spirit and learn to live in faith and in service to the church, community and world. Part 1 - Rediscovering Jesus Jesus the Messiah Unique Characteristics of Jesus Savior of the World Our Lord Part 2 - Growing in the Spirit The Holy Spirit Understanding Spiritual Fruit Understanding Spiritual Gifts Sharing the Spirit Part 3 - Living in Faith and Service Session Nine: Spiritual Disciplines: Keys to Gods Heart Session Ten: The Church Session Eleven: Understanding Gods Call Session Twelve: Gods Place for You Also available: Following Jesus Leader's Guide 9780687649488
- Dewey Decimal: 248
- Physical Description: 5.5"x8.3"x0.4"; 0.3 lb; 104 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-08
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Christian Living -- Discipleship
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Christian Living -- Faith
- Religion & Spirituality -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books