Following Hadrian: a second-century journey through the Roman Empire
Originally published: 2002. Includes bibliographical references (p. 311-317) and index.
- LCC: DG295
- Dewey Decimal: 937.06092
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xx, 328 p.,  p. of plates : ill., map ; 20 cm.
- Hadrian,Emperor of Rome,76-138
- Hadrian,Emperor of Rome,76-138 -- Travel -- Rome
- Emperors -- Rome -- Biography
- Rome -- History -- Hadrian, 117-138
- Rome -- Description and travel
- Rome (Italy) -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books