FODORS-PHIL.'89 (Fodor's Philadelphia & the Pennsylvania Dutch Country)
Completely rewritten and updated this guide to Philadelphia also covers Bucks County, the Brandywine Valley, Pennsylvania Dutch Country, Valley Forge and Reading. It includes walking tours through the city's diverse neighbourhoods, a full report on the many new hotels and detailed new maps that help readers locate the best hotels, shops and restaurants.
- Physical Description: 224 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1989-04-11
- Travel -- Guidebook Series -- Fodor's -- United States
- Travel -- North America
- Travel -- United States -- Regions -- General
- Travel -- United States -- States -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books