Flute Magic : An Introduction to the Native American Flute
This book contains 20 chapters addressing everything from the origin and design of the Native American flute to a method for learning to play the instrument and read its music. Together with the fingering exercises presented in eight lessons, a number of tunes are included for both the five and six-hole Native American flute. Old standards, indigenous music, and original compositions are presented, meeting the needs of beginning to advanced players. This useful and practical guide to the Native American flute is suitable for either individual or classroom instruction.
- Physical Description: 8.5"x0.5"x11.5"; 176 pages; 1.1 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2001-04
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books