Flora of southern British Columbia and Vancouver Island with many references to Alaska and northern species
"Prescribed for use in the schools of British Columbia." Addenda--p. 336-337. Includes bibliographical references and an index. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the National Library of Canada.Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1996. xiii, 363 p. ; 22 cm.
- Dewey Decimal: 581.09711
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 5 microfiches (202 fr.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books