Eight stories, concerning eight different children's first day at school, are presented in two parts--the first to be read by an adult, the second, by a child.
"Co-operative reading for child and adult"--Cover.
- LCC: PZ7
- Dewey Decimal: [E]
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 56 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Children's stories, American
- First day of school -- Juvenile fiction
- Schools -- Fiction
- Short stories
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books