Describes the British, German, and American fighter planes used in World War II and some of the campaigns in which they played a significant part.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 42,  p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Aerial operations -- Juvenile literature
- Fighter planes -- Juvenile literature
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Aerial operations
- Fighter planes
- Airplanes -- History
- Airplanes, Military
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books