Fibrous proteins amyloids, prions and beta proteins
E-bok Includes bibliographical references and indexes [beta]-structures in fibrous proteins / Andrey V. Kajava, John M. Squire and David A.D. Parry -- [beta]-silks: enhancing and controlling aggregation / Cedric Dicko, John M. Kenney and Fritz Vollrath -- [beta]-rolls, [beta]-helices, and other [beta]-solenoid proteins / Andrey V. Kajava and Alasdair C. Steven -- Natural triple [beta]-stranded fibrous folds / Anna Mitraki, Katerina Papanikolopoulou and Mark J. van Raaij -- Structure, function and amyloidogenesis of fungal prions: filament polymorphism and prion variants / Ulrich Baxa ... [et al.] -- X-ray fiber and powder diffraction of PrP prion peptides / Hideyo Inouye and Daniel A. Kirschner -- From the polymorphism of amyloid fibrils to their assembly mechanism and cytotoxicity / Laurent Kreplack adn Ueli Aebi -- Structural models of amyloid-like fibrils / Rebecca Nelson adn David Eisenberg.
- LCC: QD431
- Dewey Decimal: 547.7
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: PDF (vii, 320 s.,  pl.-s. : ill. ; 24 cm)
- Edition Info: (e-bok)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books