Feminist theatre: an introduction to plays of contemporary British and American women
Includes index. Bibliography: p. 191-214.
- LCC: PR739
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvi, 223 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Edition Info: (cased) :�14.00
- English drama -- 20th century -- History and criticism
- English drama -- Women authors -- History and criticism
- American drama -- 20th century -- History and criticism
- American drama -- Women authors -- History and criticism
- Drama in English -- Women writers, 1945- - Critical studies
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books