Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, 2012-2013 Educational Edition
This edition is an affordable, all-purpose resource designed to support any classroom text. It provides the new rules and amendments and comprehensive restyle that took effect December 1, 2007. In addition, this edition provides up-to-date versions of the Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure, Rules of Procedure of the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation, habeas corpus rules, Rules of the Supreme Court of the United States, Federal Rules of Evidence, the U.S. Constitution, and proposed rule amendments.
- Dewey Decimal: 347
- Physical Description: 7.2"x9.9"x1.3"; 2.9 lb; 800 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-06-08
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books